-_- I hate you ALL. I swear if anyone else tags me for this, I will be murdering someone
Write the Rules
Write 13 things about yourself
Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions
Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know that they are tagged
Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this"
It is forbidden not to tag anyone
Tag backs are allowed
If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you! [If you don't wanna do the tag, skip to the wish]
13 Things about myself:
1. I have ADHD.
2. I’m a geek among geeks. I get into fandoms and anime, but not on a super deep level, not even with Star Wars.
3. I am mainly a kinesthetic learner, but I also learn effectively with the auditory and visual learning styles.
4. I love learning about the mythologies of different cultures.
5. I have an extreme fear of needles and heights….so much so that I will resort to screaming and hyperventilating until the needle is gone and/or I am on the ground.
6. I am very passionate about technical directing for theatre. (lights and sound)
7. I have two physically abusive younger brothers. (yeah….it sucks….)
8. I love learning about WWII and just history in general.
9. My mom was my 1st grade teacher. (yeah…..it was weird. But pretty fun too)
10. I have lived in 5 different houses in two different states.
11. I’m Mormon.
12. I am a total night owl.
13. I’m into a lot of fandoms. (If you dare, note me for a semi-complete list! (because sometimes I forget about some of them ^ ^; ))
1. What brings meaning to your life?
Questions from Tori:
Hmm….probably having close friends to support me.
2. How has life screwed you over?
….Life gave me two abusive younger brothers.
3. What is one thing that you wish was real?
4. You can get rid of one thing in this world. What would it be? Why?
Hmm…Global warming because it’s screwing up everything.
5. How hungry are you right now?
I am not hungry.
6. Thoughts on potatoes?
I will not eat baked, mashed, or raw potatoes. I prefer fries, tater tots, and hash browns
7. What is one topic that you get very passionate about?
……I have never gone on a date
…..Whenever I’m doing things that involve technical production. I always find that afterwards, I’m tired, but in a good way.
10. Marvel or DC
Both. you can’t make me choose~
11. Star Wars or Star Trek?
-_- ….Do you even have to ask?
12. Opinions on moi? (you knew this was comming)
You’re fun, your art is amazing~, and your ocs have such a wide range of personalities.
13. Where would you be without Deviant Art?
…..well I would have met half of my friends and inspirations, so…probably in an abyss of depression~
Questions from Miki:
Hmm..depends. Probably more pessimistic
2. What kind of gem do think suits you the best?
3. What're your opinions on me? (allow me- you asked the same thing)
Hmm……your art really captures moments well, and I think that you are a very well rounded person with a pretty balanced, chill personality.
4. Who are your senpais on dA?
:Ignite-theFlame77: and :HowlForLife:
5. If you were a mythical creature, what would you be?
A hippogriff or werewolf (Twilight style)
6. What's your favourite meme?
7. Are you a simple person or are you someone who is materialistic?
mmmm……I love technology, so materialistic
8. What are your main music genres?
Rock, Punk Rock, Country, and Pop (I am very musically diverse….don’t judge me)
9. Who was your first OC and when did you create them?
Mistykit for a Warriors based roleplay site (the reason for my online name)
10. Seafood or meat?
Meat. I despise seafood, except when my mom makes salmon tacos~
11. What is your favourite season?
Hmm….spring/summer (when it’s that nice, inbetween temperature)
12. How often do you drop your devices (phones, tablets, etc)?
Not very often, but my otterbox case has saved my phone countless times.
13. Who is your best friend on DA and why?
Hmm….that’s a hard question. I have a lot of people that I consider best friends for different reasons. But I think emotionally and interest-wise, it would have to be Ignite-theFlame77
Questions from Austin:1. Any places you'd like to travel to?
Ireland, or honestly anywhere outside the continental United States.2. Favorite types of foods?
Pomegranates, ribs, and butter pecan ice cream3. What's your ideal dream house?
A modern house with a giant window that overlooks a ocean sunset (unrealistic, but I can dream)4. Favorite movie/TV characters?
Hhhh…..too many to count….
5. What types of music do you listen to?
Rock, Punk Rock, Country, and Pop6. Dream car?
*flails* Idk7. Favorite animals?
Red pandas and wolves8. Best video game(s) you've ever played so far?
(I have not played either of the sequel games yet Spoil on risk of DEATH)9. Movies you cannot wait to see?
*blinks* Star Wars Episode IX
….Really, Austin? Did you even have to ask?10. Favorite YouTubers?
Kerralis11. Greatest moment of your life?
Hmm….probably when I started roleplaying. It opened up a whole new world for me, (Disney reference~, but I’m serious) and I met so many people that have become my closest friends and the people I can talk about my issues with without judgement…basically who I can be myself around. And that was the greatest thing I ever could have discovered.12. Best book you've read?
All the Light We Cannot See
(I definitely recommend it for you, Austin. It’s centered around WWII~)13. Thoughts on me/my OCs? (dumb question, I know)
;-; It’s not dumb.
I think you're super sweet and you really care about others. I mean....you listen to me vent and rant all the time, so you have a big tolerance of people. I think your OCs reflect those parts of you, but you find ways to make all of them unique and have obvious differences from each other.
13 Questions for you:
1. What is your favorite mythology culture? (Norse, Greek, etc.)
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
3. What is your spirit animal?
4. Night owl or early bird?
5. Who is your favorite author?
6. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
7. What type of artist are you? / What art style do you use?
(Writer/Writing, traditional drawing, digital art, painting, sculptor/sculpting, photography, etc.)
8. If you had the choice to start living independently tomorrow, (no matter what age you are) would you do it? If so, how long do you think you could survive? (If you are already living independently: How do you think you are faring?)
**living independently = not living with/surviving off of your parents. Living with roommates/college counts as living independently.
9. Mac or Windows?
10. What's your horoscope sign? Do you think it fits you?
11. What is your dream job/career?
12. If you could travel back in time and alter one thing, what would you alter and when? Why?
13. What do you think of me and/or my OCs?
2. :iconHowForLife: Take that, Tori! -_-
Ugh, I finally got this done, which took a total of 3 1/2 hours. (because school)
Now stop bugging me about it, Tori!